For all of you asking for notes from the SEO Tools presentation, here are the links to (most) of the tools mentioned:
Derek Vaugn, Techpad Agency
- Keyword rank checking; like WebPosition. Downloadable Windows software that runs in the background. Long lists (~200+ Keywords) can take several hours to run.
- IndexTools: Last 100 Visits report
- View the last 100 visitors in realtime. Helps identify trends in realtime & provides details of where the visitors are coming from.
- Keyword Competitive Intelligence
- Useful for popular terms, may not have accurate data on lower volume terms. Can be used over time to add new terms.
- Free keyword tool, works without an Adwords account. Has a "Site-Related Keywords" tab that shows related terms based on the content of an URL.
Todd Malicoat, Meta4creations, LLC
- Find “safe” IP blocks
- Information on the number of sites for a given IP address
- SEO for Firefox
- Greg Boser’s Tattler
Header & Page Level
Project Management/Small Shop SEO
Many more tools
Jessie Stricchiola, Alchemist Media, Inc.
Links & Link Value
- Cumbrowski’s Query & Link Stats Converter
- Processes the raw data from Google Webmaster Central .CSV files
- Joost de Valk’s Google Webmaster Tools External links tools
- Provides additional information on sites linking to you: PageRank, rel=nofollow, “link not found,” image link, frame
- dnScoop domain & site value tool
- SEO Tools – Link Price Calculator
Joe Laratro, Tandem Interactive
From the Q&A
Finally, I’ll have to admit I didn’t note some of the tools that "everyone knows about" already. While not a complete list, here are some tools in that category: